April 2013 Update

I have been travelling more than usual and this has made it difficult for me to update the website with my latest work and thoughts. Having said that, I am in the process of photographing new work, which I hope to upload soon.

I’ve been mostly working on small and medium sized works, and mostly from nature. As long as what I am creating has some novelty and is moving forward, I am happy. And I can honestly say that the works I am creating now are novel and different in some aspects from previous work.

I’ve also been working on my second book, which is right now at about 25%, but depending on inspiration could be finished quickly. The other 75% is almost entirely written already, in notebooks. It’s just the matter of getting those notes into a computer and then editing and so forth.

I also have framed most of my paintings. If anyone is interested in purchasing any of my work, I will give 20% off this month only, and 30% off when buying 2 or more paintings.

Ancha San Antonio - 20 x 25 cm - $280
Ancha San Antonio – 20 x 25 cm – $260
Balloon over San Miguel - 20 x 25 cm - $240
Balloon over San Miguel – 20 x 25 cm – $240
Bandera Courthouse - 15 x 20 cm - $220
Bandera Courthouse – 15 x 20 cm – $200
Pena Bernal - 20 x 25 cm - $220
Pena Bernal – 20 x 25 cm – $220
Cats On The Table - 20 x 25 cm - $250
Cats On The Table – 20 x 25 cm – $250
San Miguel Church - 30 x 30 cm - $320
San Miguel Church – 30 x 30 cm – $320
Contemplation - 15 x 20 cm - $180
Contemplation – 15 x 20 cm – $220
Dog With Bones - 30 x 30 cm - $220
Dog With Bones – 30 x 30 cm – $220
Horse And Kids - 30 x 30 cm - $350
Horse And Kids – 30 x 30 cm – $350
Nude In Bed - 20 x 25 cm -  $260
Nude In Bed – 20 x 25 cm – $260
Red Hills - 15 x 20 cm - $160
Red Hills – 15 x 20 cm – $160
Refugio Camping - 15 x 20 cm - $220
Refugio Camping – 15 x 20 cm – $220
White Cat - 20 x 20 cm - $220
White Cat – 20 x 20 cm – $220
Yellow Cat - 35 x 40 cm - $360
Yellow Cat – 35 x 40 cm – $360
Young Man - 20 x 25 cm - $260
Young Man – 20 x 25 cm – $260
Tags
Share